So we received some updated info on our new daughter "Faith". Apparently she is doing well and has a little trouble speaking but because she was diagnosed as malnourished at the time of admission, with nutrition and rehabilitation she can now walk steadily. She had a CT scan in Sept. and nothing abnormal was found. So in a nutshell, she is a little behind verbally but hopefully spending time with Paige will help that. All in all we are pleased with the new information. She's a little small but my family's not very big so she'll fit in just fine. We are starting to get excited for it's a few short months away.
Kennedy's Corner: The BIG FIVE
12 years ago
5 comments:
This is such great news Jenny!
Good news- praise God. :)
I am quite joyful that we get to experience this together. Love you!
So exciting to hear the updates! And, I'm glad it sounds like she's getting some medical care over there too before coming here. So happy for you! Praise God!
haha...I'm sure a couple of days with Paige will do her lots of good :)
Post a Comment