2.23.2009

Sunrise, Sunset.. Sunrise, Sunset

So Paige and Steve had a Daddy Daughter dance this past Saturday. It was through the Girl Scouts. Here are some cute pictures before they left. Paige didn't want curls in her hair, she wanted it straight. We used a straightener on it because it's naturally wavy. My little girl is growing up.






This is the I'm not really going to smile face but I will pretend. I mastered that as a child.
And of course Aaron wanted a picture with Dad too.

I had to add some Zane pictures also. He is growing up too fast. I finally got one of him standing and smiling at the same time. Usually when the camera goes up, the smile goes off.



In this next picture we have been experimenting with nap time. He was having a snack, I was unloading the dishwasher and I turned around and Zane was out.



02/23/09

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

So sweet!! Great pics :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! How cute! Miss you guys! Love, Andrea

Amber Waves Of Grain said...

Awww-- I used to go to the Girl Scout father/daughter dances growing up and those are some of my favorite memories w/ my dad. Back then, they were square dances (is it still square dancing or am I old school?).
I liked Paige's hair Sun night; she was so proud of it being straight. She was telling me all about it!

 
Designed by Lena